Life's a bitch
Today was a bad day.
(I have nothing good to say.)
Everytime when you're feeling down or depressed, heartaches, breakups ..all things gloomy and the dark grey clouds never leave you, life never seems to treat you any kinder. Instead, your emotions get intensified by random normal day-to-day encounters. It may be a line or abstract from a book you read, the song playing when you switch on the radio, the song playing when you put your ipod on shuffle, your daily horoscope reading (lolololol), the little things or comments made by people, etc.
Hence, I've been listening to happy songs with catchy tunes all day. They help to bring my emotions back to equilibrium in a way I guess?
Highlight of the day, on the other hand, was the 2-3 solid hours of quality husband-wife time spent with Chingzx back at Stnicks hahaha. Orange bowl, the canteen, revisiting our old classroom, sitting on the track, camwhoring and I swear the sky during sunset at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 2 is beeeeautiful.






When life gives you lemons, add tequila and salt!
I miss you.
(I have nothing good to say.)
Everytime when you're feeling down or depressed, heartaches, breakups ..all things gloomy and the dark grey clouds never leave you, life never seems to treat you any kinder. Instead, your emotions get intensified by random normal day-to-day encounters. It may be a line or abstract from a book you read, the song playing when you switch on the radio, the song playing when you put your ipod on shuffle, your daily horoscope reading (lolololol), the little things or comments made by people, etc.
Hence, I've been listening to happy songs with catchy tunes all day. They help to bring my emotions back to equilibrium in a way I guess?
Highlight of the day, on the other hand, was the 2-3 solid hours of quality husband-wife time spent with Chingzx back at Stnicks hahaha. Orange bowl, the canteen, revisiting our old classroom, sitting on the track, camwhoring and I swear the sky during sunset at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 2 is beeeeautiful.






When life gives you lemons, add tequila and salt!
I miss you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home